Buying a bag is one of the first questions you will ask yourself if you start playing golf and buying equipment.
A golfer’s equipment can represent a substantial budget: between the clubs, the bag, the shoes, and the green fee…
My advice is to stay on a reasonable investment for your golf bag, while opting for a good quality / price ratio! Believe me, you don’t want to break your piggy bank every 6 months.
So here is an article that I have prepared for you in order to advise you in your choice, and to propose you the models that I have been able to try or find on the internet.
- New MY-WAY Club Divider – Allows you to adjust the top club dividers from 8-14 way top with the Easy-Lift Handles
- Features Magnetic Ball Pockets & Cooler – Strong magnets keep all pockets closed securely while still allowing ease of opening
- Full Equipped with Features –  velcro glove holders, cart lock straps,  metal towel clips, with additional clips
-  Water Resistant Power Pockets – safely store your valuables and charge your phone or GPS device in the Power Pocket
- Integrated SmartGRIP Handles – Easily Transport your cart bag from the trunk of your car or SUV to your golf push cart or golf cart